Terms and Conditions
1) Check-In: Upon arrival, you should have downloaded the Coastline Luxury Rentals app, which contains all of the unit specific information, door code, etc. to allow you easy access into your unit. Additionally, each rental is assigned to a Hospitality Director, who will be your main point of contact for your stay. The Hospitality Director will reach out to you several days prior to your arrival to coordinate time of arrival and will meet you at the unit to tour it with you and identify any issues upon check-in. Check-in is after 4:00 P.M. unless prior arrangements have been made and the Unit is not guaranteed to be ready prior to 6:00 P.M. All reasonable efforts will be made to have the Premises ready for your occupancy..
2) Checkout: Check out is before 10:00 A.M. on day of scheduled departure. All keys, pool passes, pool/tram wristbands, door FOB’s, etc. must be left on Kitchen counter, check to see that you have all your belongings, and please put out any trash so it may be collected prior to Garbage pick up. Your Hospitality Director will with you prior to departure to see if any maintenance issues need to be addressed and we kindly ask you to text your Hospitality Director on departure.
3) Reservation Deposits: A minimum of 50% of the rental fee is required to secure and confirm a reservation within 7 days of booking, and is non-refundable once made.
4) Payment Due Dates: All payments are due no later than 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL (depending on length of stay), payable by e- Check, Cash or Debit/Credit Card. Our reservation system will AUTOMATICALLY charge your credit card on file at 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL of any outstanding balance should full payment not have been made by that point. For reservations made less than 30 days before arrival, full payment is due within 72 hours of booking. If sending a check make check payable to Coastline Luxury Rentals, mail to
5) Resort Tax and Fees: Rentals of six months or less are subject to State and local taxes. Taxes may vary on location of property and are subject to change without notice. State and Local Hospitality taxes for the Emerald Coast range from 11% to 12.5%. All units are subject service and amenity fees including housecleaning, linens, processing and administration fees.
6) Occupancy: Please note the maximum normal occupancy on the property, up to two extra guest you have paid for, or have been approved, are the only exception. Overcrowding will result in immediate eviction without refund. A parent or legal guardian must accompany any guest under 21 years of age. No Parties are large events with several guest are to be allowed in the unit unless given written permission by us prior to the event. Reservations obtained under false pretenses will cause loss of all payments and Guest will be asked to vacate the rental property immediately. Bad or Abusive behavior, or violation of Association Rules on your part, or that of your Guest which involves a complaint being filed by the Association, other Guest or Owners, or Police being called due to your actions could result in your immediate eviction without refund.
7) Travel Insurance: We provide the option of Rental Guardian Travel Protection Plan for all our guests. Travel Insurance is non-taxable and non-refundable. If eligible, Rental Guardian Travel Protection Plan is automatically added to your invoice. The plan is effective within 24 hours of when payment is received. This insurance is offered through Rental Guardian Insurance Company as a third party independent company from Coastline Luxury Rentals.
8) Cancellation Policy: All monies paid including deposit and advanced rental payments are non-refundable, we may make a special exception depending on the circumstances, but only if we are able to rebook the unit, and there will still be $100 Cancellation fee. We strongly suggest all guests to take the offered Rental Guardian Travel Protection Insurance, or any other form of travel insurance to cover these amounts should you have to cancel your reservation for any covered reason.
9) Damage/Security Deposit: Coastline Luxury Rentals, LLC reserves the right to charge for any damages, excessive cleaning charges, lost keys, neighborhood violations, etc and outstanding or excessive use of utilities. Any and all excessive fees will be deducted from your credit card on file. A fee will be assessed if keys and/or remotes are lost. It is our desire that you have a great stay and we understand normal “wear and tear” exist in a unit – that is very different from damage to a unit or lost/broken items. If you exhibit abusive behavior, like leaving the windows, or doors open constantly while AC is running, trash the unit, or items become missing, and damage has occurred- then you will be charged.
Coastline Luxury Rentals Protection Plan
This Protection plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1,500. Any damages that exceed $1,500will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the cost of repair or actual cash value of such property up to a maximum benefit of $1,500 will be covered. Certain terms and conditions apply.
10) Refunds: NO REFUNDS will be made due to inclement weather, early departure, no shows, government work projects in the area, construction work, or mechanical failures. In case of an Order evacuation, total loss of unit due to loss of primary services (Electrical, Water, AC, Refrigeration), then a Refund, or partial refund would be may be an option if you have purchased the Rental Guardian Travel Insurance plan. Please confirm conditions directly with Rental Guardian.
11) Pets: Are not permitted in most rental properties unless specifically authorized. In the event that a property does accept pets, Coastline Luxury Rentals must be notified when making the reservation a non-refundable fee will apply as stated in the unit information section. If your pet becomes a nuisance, barking constant, snipping at guest, overall becoming a problem, then you will be asked to find another location for the pet, or have to leave with no refund of remaining stay. In the event there is a pet on the property without prior permission, it will result in immediate eviction and loss of any rental funds. The guest will be charged for any costs with regard to returning the rental property to the original condition.
12) Elevator: Some units have an Elevator, please follow the proper use, do not let children use the elevator without adult supervision. Normal use of Elevator will posted in the Elevator or sent to you by email prior to your arrival.
13) Smoking: Smoking is prohibited in all rental properties. Any signs of smoking indoors will forfeit any security deposit on file or $500 damage charge to your credit card on file, and could if you continue cause your immediate eviction of the unit. Guests may also incur additional charges if the unit needs treatment to remove the smoking odor. Guests should NEVER transport or use a grill indoors at any unit.
14) Amenities: Amenities include but not limited to, fully equipped kitchen with cookware and utensils, coffee maker, blender and toaster. Also provided are bed linens, bath towels and cable TV if available. Most properties offer washer/dryers, microwave and dishwashers. Additional amenities such as BBQ’s (no gas grills), Internet service, and DVD or VCR players are provided as a convenience to our guests but cannot be guaranteed. Our rental properties are individually owned and each reflects the owner’s personal taste. Please note furnishings, and amenities may be changed without notification.
15) Maintenance: In the event of equipment malfunction during your stay, Coastline Luxury Rentals will expedite repairs as quickly as possible. Please notify your Hospitality Director as soon as you notice a problem, most issues can be taken care of quickly. We have a strong team of preferred vendors that we work with and will address your concern in a timely manner, understanding that late-night and weekend issues may take longer to service. No Refunds or rental adjustments will be made as a result of maintenance issues. If problem is just loss of such things as toaster, cable outage, dishwasher issue, washer or dryer issue, shut down of one bathroom, short-term A/C outage, garage door won’t open, and similar events happen, then we will work as quickly to repair but it will not be considered a major loss.
16) Substitution of, or loss of Accommodations: Coastline Luxury Rentals reserves the right to move a guest to an alternate property of similar quality in the event of unexpected circumstances. (i.e. fire, water damage, hurricane evacuation, sale of unit, double booking, Owner issues, etc, basically issues beyond our control.) If we are not able to relocate you to another property we will return all of your rental payment and fees you were charged back to you. We will give you as much notice as the circumstances gives us.
17) Properties for Sale: In the event the rental property you are staying in is listed for sale, we may find the need to show the property during your stay. We will make every attempt not to disturb or inconvenience you during your vacation and will give you notice if we do need to show the unit. In some rare cases Units sell prior to your arrival, if this occurs we will notify you no less than 15 days prior to that event. We will make every attempt to relocate you to another unit, if not able to relocate then we will return all of your rental payment. We highly encourage you to get Rental Insurance prior to your stay to cover many of the losses that occur when unexpected cancellations occur.
18) Pool: Most pools are community pools that are maintained on regular basis, do not attempt to change any of the temperature settings or any of pool equipment, follow Pool Rules and notify us if there is a problem with the pool. Most heated pools are maintained at 75-80F degrees, but may not be able to hold that temperature if the weather has been colder than 65 degrees on average. All private residences have a pool service vendor that handles any issues with the pool and/or spa. Please contact your Hospitality Director for any needs.
19) Internet & Wireless Service: Many of our units provide high speed internet service for your convenience. Some systems do not adapt to all computers, please call us if you are having a problem and we attempt to help you resolve the issue. We can make no guarantee that your computer will work with these services.
20) Condominium/Homeowners Association: Guests occupying a unit governed by an association shall abide by all association rules and regulations. Some Associations require approval of tenant prior to stay, if that is the case then you will need to fill out a Approval form and be approved prior to be allowed to complete final Reservation process.
21)Entry of Premises: Guest agrees to allow Coastline Luxury RentalsInc manager, vendors, and contractors/subcontractors to access the rental property to make repairs, improvements, care for or manage the property. We will make every effort to limit interruptions during your stay.
22) Housekeeping: Accommodations are to be maintained in a neat and clean condition. Units are cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure, please take all of your belongings with you, leave the unit in the same condition you received it in, special instructions are often on the Refrigerator door.Units left excessively messy and/or with excessive soiled/stained linens will have an additional cleaning charge.
23) Indemnity: Guest agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest’s use and occupancy of the Premises including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest. Neither Agent or Owner are providing any other warranty of any kind, except as otherwise expressly provided herein, whether written or oral, statutory or contractual, express or implied, including, without limitation, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, which are hereby expressly excluded. The terms Agent and Owner as used in this Agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms Tenant, Guest, You, and Your as used in the Agreement shall include Tenant’s heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the Premises during Your occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be upon the Premises), where the context requires or permits.
24) Use of Property: Coastline Luxury Rentals cannot guarantee quiet use or enjoyment of rental properties due to noise from other persons, neighboring properties, construction, maintenance, etc. Please inform us in advance prior to booking a unit if there is certain conditions you need for your stay, we will inform you if there is an issue if we are aware of it. You cannot stay past the time of your reservation departure time. Failure to vacate the residence by 10:00am on date of departure will result in an additional of $100 per hour charged to a credit card on file.
25) Radon Gas: Radon Gas is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that, when accumulated in a building in sufficient quantities, may present health risks to persons who are exposed to it over time. Levels that exceed Federal and State guidelines have been found in buildings in Florida. Additional information regarding Radon Gas and Radon testing may be obtained from the local County Health unit.
26) Alarm Systems: Some units have alarm systems, such as pull stations for fire alarms. If you pull an alarm and it is not an emergency you could be subject to serious fines. Keep children away, and keep them away not to pull unless an emergency.
27) Agency: Guest, by this document, is given notice that Coastline Luxury Rentalsis Agent for the Owner and is being compensated as such by the Owner. Guest acknowledges that this written notice was given, by checking the box for accepting the terms and conditions and is understood, prior to signing Rental Agreement, in compliance with all Florida Statues. Receipt of initial payment from guest to Coastline Luxury RentalsInc constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions.